ADA Legacy Tour Bus
APRIL 24 from 10AM – 4PM
and APRIL 25 from 12PM – 5PM
“Making some History and Enjoying the Moment: Laugh, cry, love, and have some fun!”
The ADA Legacy Tour is rolling across the country raising awareness and building excitement toward ADA25 – the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in 2015!
· See the “Road to Freedom” ADA Bus that has traveled to 48 states in 2007 to raise support for the ADA Amendments Act
· Learn about the ADA Legacy Project and its effort to preserve of disability history; celebrate disability history milestones; and educate future generations of disability advocates;
· Post your thoughts and illustrate the difference the ADA has made in your life in the “Because of the ADA . . .” booth.
· Make your mark on the ADA quilt by adding your signature to thousands of others who have participated in the Tour;
· Check out displays on the history of the Road to Freedom Tour;
· Collect handouts on The ADA Legacy Project and the ADA